Thursday, September 29, 2011

Southside Lofts Flea Market


Wonders and eclectic sparks of delight! Art, jewelry, clothes, accessories and then some.

I'm in love with abstract art and bright color splashes! Polluck, Mondrian and Basquiat move me and this artist caught my eye as well.
It's a bird, a plane, no, it's the Vintage T-shirt bus!
It was a beautiful, crisp, clear day.
Nancy and I wanted to try a nosh at Ruthie's food truck, but there was a line and the sudden gust of sand that flew into our eyes quickly ushered us inside. Opening Bell here we come!
A basement view from inside, prior to entering Opening Bell Coffee House
Yum! Iced peach tea and carrot cake. Great fuel before heading back for round two at the market. I had a great time. It was a perfect-weather day for an event like this.-EF
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment